A natural and sustainable source of Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)- Omega 3 oil
- The most common source of Omega 3 supplementation is fish oil
- Fish obtain Omega 3 oils from algae
- AlgaeCytes EPA Omega 3 oil contains at least 60% EPA naturally.
Compelling scientific evidence on the advantages of EPA
- Nutritional therapeutics: enhanced wellbeing, improved lipid management
- Healthcare: cardiovascular benefits, neuro health
- Skin Care: anti-aging, anti-inflammation
Industry standard fish oil contains only 18% EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) and 12% DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid).
Oil from the AlgaeCytes microalgae is one of the few sources of EPA without the presence of DHA, and thus presents a means of maximising the efficacy of EPA.